Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Is that BLOOD ON MY SHOES!?!

Is that BLOOD ON MY
SHOES!?!
Been through mud and the blues (so confused) that I almost fell down.
The decisions I made with precision I've laid each foot so well put on the ground. I do stumble a bit well I wanted to quit but so humbled that I didn't lose breath, im just beginning to face that by winning this race it must place me much closer to Death.
Well I always get passed yes I may come in last because that Finnish line
comes within sight.
The others do come that I shock with no run just another sin walks to the light.
Sure my eyes wept I did cry on some steps from the fear it's so clear I will fall the miles aching my feet with smiles faking (How Sweet)
to pretend to the end that is all.
I Wonder why a good man that has stood
understand?
Has to move just to prove he has worth???
I regress from this test by confessing
I'm blessed.
but possessive of my walk see
on earth......
Written by Terry Dailey

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...