Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Found In Fear

Found In fear
Lost in a tear
Things not as they appear
Always unclear
Is anything said sincere
Small ppl use lies and half truths to judge and hurt
When it's happyness we all want to flirt
hard to find down in this dirt
Soon as I started fighting for my love everything hurt
Emotional chaos cause stupidity to blurt
all iv gone threw
Not alot is new
And things that impress are very Few
What can I do
But try to find my self
After loosing my true wealth
Other then my childrens health
It Is trama in and of it self
I never wanted to be back here alone
Growing up here for me was hell!!..full blown
Took the trama, bullying abuse, and lonlyness right on the cheekbone
Did my time and then found my moon stone
But everything began capsize and postpone
Creating a combat zone
We all have a funny,..and a crazy bone
That is almost always over blown
Try to turn my heart into a blood stone
And attack my back bone
While I was born and live in the middle of a cyclone
Carrying around my pain like a grave stone
My love feels like a load stone
But atleast I can write again, and have back my muscle tone
Everything lied and overblown
Like a game of telaphone
I'm always Used as a stepping stone
In this torrid zone
This time I Lost Heart and home
Sick of pain I need hydromorphone
But this a drug free zone
so I sit on my razor blade throne
And conform like a clone
With my heart dieing behind this breast bone

14/02/22-Robert McLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...