Wednesday, March 9, 2022

If I Make You Question Too Much

If I make you question too much then put me out of your mind
Cabinet slam dishes break doors close
Secret whispers do you have the ears to hear
Truth has a way that leaves cruel stains
Below the window pane
Remember the waves crashed in
The sun leaving the sky Right before our eyes
What words were spoken
Do they still come to mind
Bring comfort before you die
Have we crossed back from the otherside
To erase away
The black marks
From where they lay
Her hand in mind
But not my place
Far removed
From such grace
Holding true
But can't help
These thoughts
That already born from lost
I haven't forsaken my reason just found another grievance
A day late a dollar short
Is anything meant to be
Does anyone know
Can someone tell me

-Micheal Draven

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...