Saturday, December 11, 2021

BUT DON'T WORRY.

Little flower in the garden,
you have charmed me with your splendour.
Sweet's the smell which is around you,
given by your splendid odour.
Getting near you makes me wonder
why is life so harsh on livers.
Now, your youth is proud and haughty.
Have you thought about the coming?
Happy flower, do not ponder
on what goes on in my silence
as you cannot change your future
which is imposed on all creatures.
You are happy with the present.
Enjoy it and do not worry.
That, Who gives you all these wonders,
surely tucks away what's better.
BY JOSEPH ZENIEH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...