Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Change

Looking back at my history
I can see
All my mistakes
And missed breaks
Maybe, i was blind
Or had other things on my mind
Living life in such a hurry
Not taking time to worry
Time for a Change
Time for a change
Remembering the good times I had
Instead of dwelling on the sad
Its never to late
Too forgive those who hate
Days become years, so fast
But you can change the past
Do not let your life fall apart
Unchain your heart
Change can happen
Change can happen
Make that choice
Use your voice
Ignore your self pride
Reveal the emotions inside
Already forgiving
This time I am living
No need to breakup
Instead lets makeup
Make the change happen
Make the change happen
Peter T Murray 8 June 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...