Sunday, May 9, 2021

Broken People

I'm broken,
so we're broken,
but there's a
piece of you broken,
and that existed
long before me,
before us,
before we.
So what comes of
broken people
that
depend on
broken people
to heal?
Crippled emotions,
confused in
what it is that
they actually feel,
and
the feelings that
should be embraced
become what
broken people fear.
Saturated in sadness,
overtaken by
self loathing
and madness,
it's a
tough climb
to escape from
up out of this hell,
it seems
as a broken man
whom lives in pattern
I'm forever destined
to be broken with you here
in this
place of
highs and lows
on the tilting scales
of emotional
and mental inbalance
©rebeljones777

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...