Friday, March 19, 2021

Working Class Man

Just a Working Class Man
Doing the best I can
Raised on a working class dream
Hard graft and respect is the theme
Thats my roots
I accept no substitutes
Treated like we are unclean
Told to be part of the capitalist machine
This Class Divide
It is so wide
Working Class is more than a tradition
Its a part of your education
Treated like we are dumb
By the elitist scum
Raised with dignity and honour,
Solidarity to you my brother
Those in power filled with hatred and blatant despise
Time to rise
Make your decision
No more Class Division
United and agree
Know the real enemy
Just a Working Class Man
Doing the best I can
Wednesday 3 March 2021 Peter T Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...