Friday, March 19, 2021

Perception

Perception..
Is all about reflection..
How we see whats happened,,
What is going on..
So a chapter of your life has ended it..
Do you dwell on it..
Do you move on..
Either way that part of your life is gone..
Do let it bring you down?
Carry around the burden?
Carry around a frown?
OR do you learn from it..
Do you move on..
We cant change the past..
Its over..
Its done..
Its gone..
Guess perception is all how you relate..
Do you blame Karma..
Do you blame fate..
Or do you simply let it be....
Well..
Ive learned from the past..
And my perception.
Is that it has taught me..
That for whatever reason..
Some things were just not meant to be..
(C) Patrick Read 1/19/13

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...