Friday, March 19, 2021

.....Ill See You..... TOMORROW MAN

Looking back on how lifes gone i was an awkward teen that playful son,
Some wonder how i made here alive.
Memorizing alphabets rewinding minds to swing those sets and Skipping fear so sorrow cant survive.
I Cant go back to where ive been and in Todays attacks
It's HEART and SKIN to pay them back im told will be my death.
These thoughts Ive had and things I've seen have brought me to this time machine im older now, there is just one way left.
Im gonna be tomorrow man there is no past that is my plan not checking dates im just going to be i cant wait to meet tomorrow me i take my seat i push for power
The seconds passing minutes hours Today's they just won't be around they'll say they put me in the ground
But that's not true.....
We will meet again,
i'll see you through tomorrow's friend I'll touch your life and ill disappear to see your smile..
When,
Tomorrow Mans here!!!
by Terry Dailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...