Saturday, January 6, 2024

Sunday Vibes

I’m Just cooling, taking it easy, on a Sunday afternoon,
Rejuvenating my spirit, preparing for the next monsoon.
Contemplating my moves, aligning chakras in the flow,
Activating my third eye, my focus on this natural glow.
Ahead of schedule, dropping lines for Divine Mercy,
This one's for P.O.E.M.S, Book Of Rhymes, it's controversy.
Grateful for the love, support on my literary feats,
Cible Cue Intuition, and P.O.E.M.S, the soul it meets.
In book mode, gotta fulfill my destined legacy,
Transcendence on my mind, leaving a poetic elegy.
When I'm gone, at my wake, read my words with care,
Taking it easy, like a Sunday morning, in the Sunday air.
High on positive Sunday vibes, feeling so alive,
Recharging for the week ahead, gotta thrive and strive.
A natural high, as I pen these lines, feeling so divine,
In tune with the universe, my spirit begins to shine.
Focused on growth, on wisdom, and on peace,
Sunday vibes elevate, negativity they release.
Aligning my energy, manifesting dreams so clear,
I'm on a mission, leaving a legacy that will always adhere.
Cible Divine Mercy, P.O.E.M.S, it's my story to tell,
In the calm of Sunday, I rise, I excel.
Rejuvenating my soul, in the Sunday vibes so strong,
Prepared for what's to come, as I sing my Sunday song.
High positive Sunday vibes, setting the tone for the week,
Ready to conquer, ready to seek, with my spirit at its peak.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...