Thursday, June 1, 2023

Bond Denied

Bond Denied.
Woke up early in the morning, said my prayers read some inspiration.
Chakras aligned, spirit high, I just knew good news I’ll be facing.
My hearing was 9:30am, but my tier didn’t pop out until noon.
I called my mom for the results, the bad news hit me like boom.
I’m in so much disbelief, tears rolled down my eyes.
It’s so hard talking to my love ones; I know a man isn’t supposed to cry.
With freedom nowhere in sight, feel like I’m going to die.
I’m trying to pull myself together, I’ll get another try.
At the time I’m reading Malcolm X, he talking about the books he read in prison.
Now I’m trying to read every real history book, but I’m not trying to go to prison.
I was doing great and done so much right, I don’t know how I got here.
This is God’s plan, so I can’t have no fear.
I’m still trying to pull myself together, & reset my mind.
If it wasn’t for my sister, Tee, my mom & my son, I’d been done lost my mind.
I’m working on being the best man I can be, preparing for the next.
I hope I fulfill my destiny, & get The Most High message like a text.

-Grade A Cue

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...