Thursday, May 26, 2022

THE GREATEST MAN IN THE WORLD

I think of what Jesus has taught,
and stand awestruck before this man.
I find Him that He is the best
of all who've walked under the sun.
I put aside that He is God
and write about His life on earth.
He's taught man love and to support
the little ones, not those of wealth.
He had great ruth on that female
whom none dared her soul to elate.
He sympathized despite the risk
and saved her from her horrid fate.
Who can endure the insults that
He suffered but He could forgive.
We can't withstand a little grudge
till we retort what we receive.
BY JOSEPH ZENIEH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lauds

It is Sunday and I feel the futility of prayer in the air and the urge to pray as if each holds a danger.  I think of the infant Hercules st...