Friday, March 19, 2021

My Love

My Love,
You will never know the pain you caused
When your words were found to be hollow
A love of purity that your hate exhausted
A broken heart left in the rain to wallow
You'll never know how much I loved you
I opened my heart with no boundaries
But the love you gave me was untrue
A pain that brought me to my knees
Your life went on happily ever after
A new love , a new victim to gaslight
Another prey of your emotional disaster
Mesmerized and lost in your sexy deadlight
My life went on but became darker
I became who i was meant to be
Your name left in permanent marker
tops my list of personal misery
You see my heart, it no longer beats
It bleeds an endless river of sorrow
Inking dates on emotional receipts
No returns and no hope for tomorrow
There is a way to ease the suffering
A way not too common but effective
It prevents anxiety from smothering
Freeing the soul and changing perspective
Blood stained steel and dreadful eyes
Erase the pain I feel inside
Finding pleasure in taking lives
Every slice and stab done with pride
Watching, waiting and carefully planning
Learning your new routine and frequent stops
Seeing its attention you're still demanding
Living life just to fulfill your selfish prompts
But you my love, shall not yet die
The time and place must be perfect
It will be a fate you can’t deny
A reunion you won't expect
Those recent murders reported on the news...
Told you I met my destiny in that text
becoming the psycho killer on the loose
You tremble in fear of becoming next
But relax until your dying day is here
You are in my heart and thoughts
I love you unconditionally my dear
You know by now my love was never false
P.S.
Not too much longer now
Love eternally,
Target K. Sinner
©Target K. Sinner 3/11/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment

To Life

I have now lived nearly seven years alone except for two covid years my youngest son lived with me in that milk and honey time of near solit...